Since 2010, Ethan has been helping local businesses increase rankings in Google, improve your online exposure, build & host websites, develop branding, and execute social media campaigns.
Google has changed the way people search for and find businesses. Did you know that Google handles more than 40,000 searches per second? That’s over 3.5 billion searches a day!
Our goal is to improve your online visibility and power. We do killer SEO that gives you a good ROI. Ranking your business website on page #1 on Google search is what we do best.
Organic SEO is our specialty. Please ask us why organic SEO is smarter than paid Google ads (PPC) for most businesses.
of users ignore paid ads
of searches are organic
users don't go past page 1
of clicks hit 1st result
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.
Off-page SEO refers to links and other external signals like social media. Link building involves great efforts in extending outbound (outgoing) links, acquiring inbound (incoming) links and digital networking. We employ white hat SEO techniques only, following all search engine rules and policies.
INDUSTRIES WE HELP
The industries and businesses we have helped are as follows:
- Audio & Visual (Vancouver BC)
- Personal Training & Fitness (Vancouver BC)
- Online Supplements (Canada wide)
- Window Cleaning (Calgary AB)
- Carpet Cleaning (Southern Alberta)
- Coffee Roaster & Distributor (Calgary AB)
- Premium Painter & Distributor (Kelowna BC)
- Business Directory (Greater Toronto Area)
One of the most commonly asked questions is: “Do you guarantee results?”
It’s virtually impossible to guarantee 1st page rankings for competitive keywords in organic Google search, simply because search engine ranking results cannot be guaranteed! Don’t trust anyone that promises or guarantees certain ranking results. They are probably desperate to get clients. Another point: How can they offer a guarantee upfront when they know little or nothing about your business or industry?
What we can guarantee is a significant increase in your online exposure. Remember that SEO is another form of advertising such as a billboard ad or radio ad. None of those advertisers guarantee conversions. SEO is simply more exposure – like any other advertising campaign.
In addition, we guarantee the following:
- Being upfront and honest with clients about everything we are doing.
- Getting work done on time according to the expectations we set.
- Being available for communication and a willingness to answer all your questions.
- Providing monthly reports to show progress and improvements.
- Using honest (white-hat) tactics that adhere to search engine rules.